Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Why I love Early Mornings

I think, after you see these photos you won't need any explanation whatsoever.
For me, early morning is the best time of the day. 


The sun is about to rise, the air is clear and fresh as if no one has taken a single breath yet and there is nobody around except me and my dogs...PERFECT

  This is why I love Early Mornings

medowsweet, flowers, sunrise, Galway, Connemara

roses, pink, by the road

pink roses, stone wallpink roses, stone wall

Sunrise on the road

walking early in the morning, road

road, Connemara, green

Fire weed flowers

I guess I know now why they are named Fireweed flowers

fire weed flowers and sunrise


fireweed flowers and sunrise

fireweed flowers and sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...