Friday, April 12, 2013

GALWAY CITY Sunset walk on Claddagh Quay


This is one of my first posts here on this blog and I think it is due for a bit of revamping. It's the 3rd of  January 2016 and it is the perfect time for editing and reorganizing. 


My daughter always says that I am too much of a perfectionist but I simply try to do things the best I can and I do not like when something is not as good as it should be. It kind of nags at me. Since this post is the most popular on this blog I think it really needs to look a bit better. My goal is  to improve my work all the time. Hopefully I manage that..  I am also adding a few more photos for good measure. 

Enjoy my Sunset walk on Claddagh Quay, Galway city, Ireland and the view from Wolfe Tonne Bridge over the river Corrib where it meets the ocean. 


GALWAY CITY, Sunset walk on Claddagh Quay, houses and boats along the quay

GALWAY CITY, Sunset, houses and boats

GALWAY CITY, Sunset , houses

GALWAY CITY, Sunset, houses, Spanish Arch

Reflections at Claddagh quay, Galway

Sunset rerlections and ducks at Claddagh quay, Galway

 Sunset walk on Claddagh Quay, Galway

 Sunset reflections during my walk on Claddagh Quay, Galway

 Claddagh Quay,  Galway

Wolfe Tone bridge, Galway

wild waters at  Claddagh Quay from Wolfe Tone Bridge, Galway

the view from Wolfe Tone Bridge over the river Corrib meeting the ocean, Galway

River Corrib going wild under Wolfe Tone Bridge, Galway River Corrib from Wolfe Tone bridge, Galway

Birds paradise at  Claddagh Quay

thanks for being here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...