Sunday, April 14, 2013

OUGHTERARD Main Str. exploration

     The very first time I came to Oughterard was about 8 years ago. I had never been to the area before and everything looked amazing. It was in August, at that time there used to be some giant trees at the the entrance of town and it felt like passing through a green tunnel. I believe at some point during a storm, one of them fell or broke down onto the road so the rest of the trees were trimmed and cut. Nevertheless, driving into Oughterard is my favourite part. Coming down the hill, entering the main street, driving through, looking at the local shops and the people, it is a lovely place to visit. I have gathered here a few images from different times of the day in all kinds of weather. Have fun.


















If you are interested in an image 
not re-sized or framed, 
please don't hesitate to contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...