Thursday, September 26, 2013

First signs of Autumn

Right, I am very happy because Autumn is officially here. The leaves are turning brown and orange. Not much but the change is there. The grass is also starting to glow with lovely reddish tones that I actually really enjoy. Autumn is probably my favourite season because I don't like it when it is too hot, I don't mind if it is cloudy and drizzling (don't tell anyone I know) I love when it's cool enough to wear a sweater and a t-shirt, if I feel like it I can just take it off right?! But if it's too hot and sunny where do I hide?

Also there is the colours, I am crazy about colours and there is nothing more pretty than the natural hues and tones that exist in nature and the great outdoors. Autumn is the best time of the year for that. It is like an earthly celebration for the changing seasons with burst of colours and explosions of hues and lights and shades.

This is the best time of the year to go exploring in the countryside before the winter blues come down heavily on all of us. Go out and enjoy the last of the warm sun, the fresh air, and the beautiful leaves dancing in the air. Obviously, sometimes we will have to run before the rain but that is all part of the autumn experience.
If you love autumn you should be ready for that too.

I have a few photos from Connemara here, walking the ridges of Bunnagippaun with a fantastic view of Oughterard and a great storm brewing over the lough Corrib in the distance. Enjoy!




One of my lovely boxers admiring the view!!




  

Hi everyone, couldn't resist to add this one here

thank you for the visit, 
I appreciate all comments and messages!

If you enjoy my blog you are welcome to subscribe, it is so easy, just enter your email at the top 
and you will be notified about every post I make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...