Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Waterfall Walk, Oughterard

image of  a stone wall and a pole with road signs

I've been to this place so many times that I literally can not count them.
Lately I started coming back from work with a bus and I ask the driver to drop me off right at the entrance to The Waterfall Walk.


After the long hard day at work, the moment I step between the stone walls of the entrance, like a miracle, I feel transformed,  I feel better straight away. The green surrounds me, the gloom between the ancient trees embraces me, I relax and all my tiredness and worries slip away into the void... Wonderful...Wish you could do that too...



Here, walk the Waterfall Walk with me 


the entrance to the The Waterfall Walk in Oughterard, Galway, Ireland

The Waterfall Walk  in Oughterard, Galway, Ireland

collage with images from the The Waterfall Walk in Oughterard, Galway, Ireland


The Waterfall Walk, Oughterard, Galway, Ireland

The Waterfall Walk , Oughterard, Galway, Ireland

The Waterfall Walk , Oughterard, Galway, Ireland The Waterfall Walk , Oughterard, Galway, Ireland

The Waterfall Walk, Oughterard, Galway, Ireland

a chimney, in the branches

a path between stone walls, The Waterfall Walk

an amazing giant tree in the middle of the path between the stone walls on The Waterfall Walk

photo collage with images of a giant tree in the middle of a path

giant tree in the middle of a path

collage with images of a giant tree

close up of some leaves with a river in the background

collage of images of leaves above water

image of a bridge above a river, running water, green leaves in the corner and a pear of red shoes on the bridge


Hope you enjoyed your walk with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...