Thursday, October 24, 2013

The New Face of Connemara

connemara gold © Annie Japaud 2013

I decided it is time to reveal how Connemara has changed over the last few weeks since the weather turned for the worst. 


It's dark outside right now, while I am writing, the wind is howling, the rain is lashing against the window and there is a warning for a hurricane that might land somewhere around here in Galway county or it might not, according to where it decides at the last moment, you know hurricanes!! So while we are preparing for the worst today, I am looking at some lovely golden photos I tool the last few days to make me feel better and I am going to share them with you hoping that they will brighten your day as well.

If there is one reason I do all this, it is to share the beauty I see in my everyday walks with you all, especially with you folks that live in big cities and crave for the big open spaces and being outside and fresh air and wind in your hair!! So those images today are for you! Enjoy


Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013

Connemara gold© Annie Japaud 2013 nature, landscape, golden, Connemara


The new face of Connemara
Have a look at the other ones

Thank you for the visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...