Friday, November 7, 2014

The Last of the Summer Green

I was planning to make this post for a while and I know there are no excuses.
So here is the last of the summer green, it has been in my head since the end of September.


This year the warm weather kept the leaves nice and green for very long. Usually, about this time there are hardly any left but this year the maples are still gorgeous and colourful and the birches are pretty in their stunning and shimmering pale gold attire even if they look a bit raggedy after the storms over the last few weeks.

I am off for the next 7 days so I will be piling up material for the future blog post!! Yey!!
I can't wait myself!!

So for now the first thing I will do is send you the last of the green that I captured for you last month, the year the autumn stayed longer.


country road, green trees

big tree, green leaves

country road, green trees around big green trees

stone wall, green leaves and trees

road, green ferns and trees

big tree, green leaves

looking up into a big green tree

green leaves, stone wall, summer light

a hint of autumn, green leaves and  bit of colour in them

horse head statue

forest, green

green forest, iron fenceforest, green light and trees

trees, iron fence, green light

tunnel between two walls, green light at the end


 Thanks for walking Oughterard with me.

 See you next time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...